To Find Articles through Miller Library:
• Use the Summon search box to search for your terms and limit results by Journal Articles.
• Select a database from All Databases A-Z or from Subject Guides
To Select a Database, Ask yourself:
• What are keywords that describe my topic?
• What type of information am I looking for?
• Will a news article from Time or Newsweek provide me with the information that I need?
• Will I need to find a more in depth article from a peer-reviewed journal?
• Am I looking for facts to support my claim?
Called by a variety of names (peer-reviewed, refereed, scholarly, academic, etc.) these publications are targeted for an academic audience and sent through an editorial process by experts in the same subject area