- Please allow a minimum of one week for ILL materials to arrive. Most materials arrive within one to two weeks.
- The interlibrary loan office exists primarily to meet the educational needs of the Cornerstone community. If your request is for entertainment purposes, please use the MelCat system instead of ILLiad.
- We cannot process requesst for textbooks needed for classes.
- Only registered students, faculty, or staff of Cornerstone University are authorized to use interlibrary loan services.
- Miller Library participates in free reciprocal interlibrary loan. This service is free to you as long as the other library does not charge. If a charge is listed by the other library (often the case with dissertations), you will be notified and will have the option to pay this charge and to receive the material or to cancel your request.
ILL Office on 1st Floor
Phone: 616-949-5300 ext. 1976
CMC Office on 2nd Floor
Phone: 616-949-5300 ext. 1245